Senior Associate- Program Underwriting Policy
Official Title: Senior Associate, Program Underwriting Policy
Location: Arlington, VAJOB OBJECTIVE:
The Program Underwriting Policy (PUP) department is responsible for administering the PBS policies that support PBS national programs, ensuring that they meet the highest standards of quality and editorial integrity. The Senior Associate works with the other members of the department to support producers through key steps in the review and approval of funding and packaging of programs. This position also supports key administrative functions including organizational planning and reporting, generating reports, and tracking program-related financial information.
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and database use is essential, especially Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with research tools, both online and database-driven.
- Strong writing skills a must, particularly the ability to clearly explain and interpret data in writing. Writing must be clear, concise, strong, and well-organized.
- Detail-oriented and able to track a wide-range of projects concurrently.
- Independent working style, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Project management and good customer relations skills are essential.
- Ability to work well in a team.
For more information: www3.recruitingcenter.net